Trailblazer's guidebook to the London Loop (the London Outer Orbital Path). The London Loop is a 150 mile circuit of the capital, starting at Erith and finishing at Purfleet-on-Thames. It stays within the M25 and sticks by-and-large to the Metropolitan Green Belt - that buffer zone of green largely undeveloped land that encircles the city.
- 48 Trail maps (at just under 1:20,000), 16pp colour stage maps and 2 overview maps
- 40 colour photos, including colour flower and butterfly guide
- Places to stay and eat with reviews
- Attractions along the way
- Detailed public transport information showing all access points on the path, for day walkers.
- Covers the complete circuit but also ideal for London-based day walks.
Dimensions: 180mm x 120mm x 14mm, 258g
Published by Trailblazer 2021 (1st edition).