New two-way guide from Trailblazer - this new edition has been rewalked in both directions - from Chepstow to Prestatyn and from Prestatyn to Chepstow and reformatted for use by walkers hiking south to north and north to south.
- Includes 98 detailed walking maps: the largest-scale maps available At just under 1:20,000 (8cm or 3.15 inches to 1 mile) these are bigger than even the most detailed walking maps currently available in the shops.
- Unique mapping features Walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest. These are not general-purpose maps but fully-edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers.
- Itineraries for all walkers Whether hiking the entire route or sampling highlights on day walks or short breaks.
- Detailed public transport information for all access points.
- Practical information for all budgets What to see, where to eat (cafés, pubs and restaurants); where to stay (B&Bs, hotels, bunkhouses, hostels & campsites).
- Downloadable GPS points included.
Published by Trailblazer, 5th edition.