With half the county designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Wiltshire is a walker's paradise with many unexpected delights. This new collection of 100 walks of up to 12 miles will help you explore the best of this beautiful, mystical and timeless landscape.
- Easy-to-follow directions
- Clear and detailed route maps
- Full-colour mapping which is sourced from the Ordnance Survey
- Where to park and places to eat and drink
- Interesting sights to see along the way
- 196x128 mm
- 87 route maps and 1 colour photograph
Published by Crowood Press 2016.