South Downs Way: Winchester to Eastbourne - Trailblazer
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- The latest, updated, edition of the ever-popular Trailblazer South Downs Way guidebook.
- Includes 60 detailed walking maps: the largest-scale maps available – at just under 1:20,000 (8cm or 3-1/8 inches to 1 mile) these are bigger than even the most detailed maps currently available in the shops.
- Unique mapping features – walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest. These are not general-purpose maps but fully edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers.
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether hiking the entire route or sampling highlights on day walks or short breaks. Detailed public transport information for all access points.
- Practical information for all budgets – what to see, where to eat, where to stay: B&Bs, hotels, campsites, bunkhouses, hostels and pubs.
- Overview mapping for stage sections (one per stage) in colour also including trail profiles.
- New colour introductory section.
Dimensions: 180mm x 120mm x 12mm, 224g
Published by Trailblazer 7th edition, 2022