1000 Mile 3 Season Walk Sock
The combination of soft merino wool with top and arch venting allows the foot to breathe to help maintain an even temperature of the foot.
Merino wool is one of softest types of wool available and is perfect for regulating body temperature. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer and its moisture wicking properties combined with being slightly moisture repellent allow the wearer to remain dry.
Made in England.
- Tear-drop shaped padded zone covers the ankle bone
- Padded heel zone extends upwards to protect the Achilles tendon
- Top & arch venting allows the foot to breathe and maintains an even temperature
- Arch bracing for additional support & custom fit
- Extra padding for toe, ball & upper mid-foot
- Flat toe seam for reduce irritation
- Single layer sock
SIZING: Choose the same size sock as your foot size. If you have a narrow fitting (D or less for men, B or less for women) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with no wrinkles.
Ladies Small – 3-5.5UK (EUR 36-38.5)
Ladies Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5)
Men’s Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5)
Men’s Large – 9-11.1UK (EUR 43-46.5)
Men’s XL – 12-14UK (EUR 47-49)
CONTENT: 80% Merino Wool, 19% Nylon and 1% Elastane
CARE: Machine wash at 30 degree, No tumble dry.
Do you need help choosing your socks? See our blog post to help you find the perfect pair for you.