South Downs Way
The official guide by Paul Millmore for the long-distance walker or cyclist, the horse rider or the weekend stroller. Includes colour extracts from the Ordnance Survey's Explorer series at 1:25,000 showing points along the route cross-referenced to the text.
- Ordnance Survey mapping for the entire route
- Background information on everything from archaeology to wildlife
- Comprehensive, up-to-date information on public transport, accommodation and places of interest
- Details of horsebox parking, vets, saddlers and farriers for horse riders
- Circular routes off the Trail for shorter walks or rides
Lavishly illustrated with colour photography throughout.
The directions are written from Eastbourne to Winchester (east to west).
Dimensions: 210mm x 130mm x 10mm, 292g
Published by Aurum Press in February 2016.