West Highland Way - Trailblazer
The most recent, 8th edition of Trailblazer's guide to the West Highland Way in Scotland
The West Highland Way passes through some of the most spectacular scenery in all of Britain. From the outskirts of Glasgow, it winds for 95 miles (152km) along the wooded banks of Loch Lomond, across the wilderness of Rannoch Moor, over the mountains above Glencoe to a dramatic finish at the foot of Ben Nevis – Britain's highest mountain.
- Extra colour mapping, in stage sections (one stage per page) also including trail profiles showing the climbs and descents to help you plan your walk each day.
- Town plans and large-scale walking maps – at just under 1:20,000 – showing route times, gradients, where to stay, interesting features, fully-edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers. Plus downloadable GPS points.
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether walking the route in its entirety over one week, or sampling the highlights on day walks and short breaks.
- Practical information for all budgets – Glasgow through to Fort William: where to stay (campsites, hostels, B&Bs, pubs and hotels), where to eat, what to see.
- Public transport information for all budgets – all access points on the path.
- Fully updated - the entire route of the West Highland Way has been re-walked and all details re-checked for this new edition.
- written by Charlie Loram.
Dimensions: 180mm x 120mm x 13mm, 234g
Published by Trailblazer 2022. 8th Edition.