Top 10 Walks - Waterside Walks in the Peak District
This attractive pocket size book gives you the ten very best walks alongside water in the Peak District National Park. With clear information, an overview and introduction for each walk, expertly written numbered directions, large scale Ordnance Survey maps, superb eye-grabbing panoramic photographs, and interpretation of points of interest along the way, these guides set a new standard in clarity and ease-of-use.
Featured walks include: Dove Stone Reservoir, Digley Reservoir, The Ramsden Valley, Langsett Reservoir, Derwent Reservoir, the River Derwent, Fernilee Reservoir, Three Shire Heads, the River Hamps and Dove Dale & the Manifold Valley.
Key features include:
- Clear, easy-to-follow numbered directions
- Detailed Ordnance Survey maps (taken from the 1:25,000 scale mapping) for each walk
- All routes are circular
- Fascinating facts about places along the way
- Superb colour photographs
- Lightweight, handy, pocket sized.
- Weight 95g
- 15cm x 10.5cm x 0.5cm.
Published by Northern Eye in 2021.