Top 10 Walks - Walks to Viewpoints in the Peak District
This attractive pocket size book gives you the ten very best walks to stunning viewpoints in the Peak District National Park. With clear information, an overview and introduction for each walk, expertly written numbered directions, large scale Ordnance Survey maps, superb eye-grabbing panoramic photographs, and interpretation of points of interest along the way, these guides set a new standard in clarity and ease-of-use.
Featured viewpoints include: Monsal Head, High Wheeldon, Hen Cloud, Lose Hill, Shutlingsloe, Thorpe Cloud, Alderman's Hill, Monsal Hidden View, Over Owler Tor and Mam Tor.
Key features include:
- Clear, easy-to-follow numbered directions
- Detailed Ordnance Survey maps (taken from the 1:25,000 scale mapping) for each walk
- All routes are circular
- Fascinating facts about places along the way
- Superb colour photographs
- Lightweight, handy, pocket sized.
- Weight 95g
- 15cm x 10.5cm x 0.5cm.
Published by Northern Eye in 2022.