Top 10 Walks - Finest Walks in the Peak District
This attractive pocket size book gives you ten of the very best walks in the Peak District National Park. With clear information, an overview and introduction for each walk, expertly written numbered directions, large scale Ordnance Survey maps, superb eye-grabbing panoramic photographs, and interpretation of points of interest along the way, these guides set a new standard in clarity and ease-of-use.
Featured walks include: Peacock Inn, Bakewell - pub walk, Dovedale - dales and valleys, Castleton and Cave Dale - dales and valleys, Chatsworth - history walk, Stanage Edge - rocks and edges, Lud's Church - history walk, Three Shires Head - waterside walk, The Roaches - rocks and edges, Shutlingsloe - moors and tors, Edge of Kinder - moors and tors.
Key features include:
- Clear, easy-to-follow numbered directions
- Detailed Ordnance Survey maps (taken from the 1:25,000 scale mapping) for each walk
- All routes are circular
- Fascinating facts about places along the way
- Superb colour photographs
- Lightweight, handy, pocket sized.
- Weight 95g
- 15cm x 10.5cm x 0.5cm.
Published by Northern Eye in 2021.