The Ridgeway: Avebury to Ivinghoe Beacon - Trailblazer
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This excellent guidebook for The Ridgeway National Trail describes the trail in both directions, so walkers can start in Avebury or near Aylesbury. The guide includes
- 53 detailed walking maps – the largest-scale maps available – at just under 1:20,000 (8cm or 31/8 inches to one mile) these are bigger than even the most detailed walking maps currently available in the shops.
- Unique mapping features – walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest. These are not general-purpose maps but fully edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers.
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether hiking the entire route or sampling highlights on day walks or short breaks. Detailed public transport information for all access points.
- Practical information for all budgets – what to see; where to eat (cafés, pubs and restaurants); where to stay (B&Bs, hotels, hostels, bunkhouses and campsites).
- Includes colour overview mapping with trail profiles and GPS waypoints.
Dimensions: 180mm x 120mm x 13mm, 234g
Published by Trailblazer. 5th edition, published January 2021