The Ridgeway: Avebury to Ivinghoe Beacon - Trailblazer
- Includes 53 detailed walking maps – the largest-scale maps available – at just under 1:20,000 (8cm or 31/8 inches to one mile) these are bigger than even the most detailed walking maps currently available in the shops.
- Unique mapping features – walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest. These are not general-purpose maps but fully edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers.
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether hiking the entire route or sampling highlights on day walks or short breaks. Detailed public transport information for all access points.
- Practical information for all budgets – what to see; where to eat (cafés, pubs and restaurants); where to stay (B&Bs, hotels, hostels, bunkhouses and campsites).
- 4th edition now includes new colour overview mapping with trail profiles andGPS waypoints.
Published by Trailblazer
We are now out of stock of the 4th Edition, the 5th edition is due January 2021