The Dales Way
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
The Dales Way runs for 79 miles (127 km) from Ilkley in the Yorkshire Dales to Bowness in the Lake District.
This guidebook by Peter Stott has all you need to plan and enjoy your walk:
- detailed directions for the main Way walked south to north
- detailed directions for the Bradford Link, sketches of Leeds and Harrogate Links
- background on geology, railway heritage, farming and wildlife
- side-trips to heritage centres and a feature on Bolton Priory
- contact details for accommodation and transport
- dropdown route map (1:112,000)
- over 70 glorious colour photos
- rainproof, rucksack-friendly format.
Published by Rucksack Readers February 2011.