ST&G's Fastidiously Orchestrated Great British Music Map
When it comes to music, Britain calls the tune on the world stage, playing second fiddle to nobody. This new and unique fold-out map celebrates Britain’s globe-straddling musical prowess, featuring over 2,000 festivals, live music venues, places celebrated in song and a symphony of tenuously tuneful trivia… plus a unique road trip through Britain’s top 50 music locations (and the perfect playlist to go with). It really blows Britain’s trumpet.
The Fastidiously Orchestrated Great British Music Map features:
- Over 350 festivals, including the big, famous ones, the small but perfectly formed ones, and those in the most stunning locations
- Over 700 live music venues, including over 400 essential grass-roots venues identified by the Music Venue Trust
- Over 700 places celebrated in song titles / lyrics, album titles and band / artist names, plus cover art and music video locations
- Trivia! Loads of famous studios, riotous gigs, funny quotes, shrines to dear departed stars, and other glorious locations of musical anecdote and intrigue
- Britain’s Top 50 music locations, a glorious road trip connecting them all and playlist suggestions bringing them to life in unique fashion (and plenty of space to add your own favourite tunes and route notes)
Covering everywhere from Glasgow to Glasto, East 17 to the Mull of Kintyre and even Craig David (weirdly, but enjoyably, there’s a bit of cliff on the Aberdeenshire coast by that name), the Fastidiously Orchestrated Great British Music Map shows you the entertaining side of one of Britain’s great exports. It’s perfect for music lovers of every kind - a mine of entertaining information, a great road trip resource and top adventure inspiration.
- Full-colour, two-sided map folding out to 100 cm x 89 cm
- Printed on FSC-certified professional mapping paper
- Shipped in a super-sturdy unmarked cardboard envelope, with no order details - perfect for wrapping / sending as a gift
- Dreamed up, designed and made in sunny Britain