The Speyside Way is one of Scotland’s Great Trails. It runs for 80 miles (128 km) from the fishing port of Buckie to Aviemore in the foothills of the Cairngorms.
Revised in 2016, this essential trail guide includes fresh photos, new mapping and many other updates:
- the Way step-by-step, with summaries of distance, terrain and refreshments
- other walks including the Badenoch Way and Dufftown circuit
- habitats and wildlife, including dolphin, osprey and wildcat
- expanded coverage of whisky-making and distilleries
- planning information for travel by car, train, bus or plane
- in full colour, with 70 photographs
- drop-down map showing the Speyside Way, plus Tomintoul spur (1:100,000)
- 64pp, 145 x 220mm, 196g
rucksack-friendly and on rainproof paper
lightweight, open-flat format - concealed wire binding allows book to lie flat when opened.
Published by Rucksack Readers June 2016.