Pennine Way: Edale to Kirk Yetholm (Trailblazer)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Practical information for all budgets – what to see, where to eat, where to stay: B&Bs, hotels, campsites, bunkhouses, bothies, hostels, pubs
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether hiking the entire route or sampling highlights on day walks or short breaks. Detailed public transport information for all access points
- Includes 138 detailed walking maps: the largest-scale maps available – At just under 1:20,000 (8cm or 3 1/8 inches to one mile) these are bigger than even the most detailed walking maps currently available in the shops
- Unique mapping features – walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest. These are not general-purpose maps but fully edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers
- 5th edition, published 2019.