Northumberland Coast Path
The tidal waters of Northumberland stretch from Newcastle up to the Scottish border at Berwick-upon-Tweed. This guide maps out the walker's route along the entire coast, including an extension beyond Berwick to the seabird crags of St Abb's Head.
- Ordnance Survey mapping for the entire route
- Circular walks around Newcastle and Lindisfarne
- Background information on everything from archaeology to wildlife
- Comprehensive information on public transport, accommodation and places of interest
- Includes Berwickshire Coast Path extension to St Abb's Head
Published by Aurum Press 2016