This book is currently out of print, A new edition is expected in late 2023.
The Nidderdale Way is a delightful 54-mile circuit in the Yorkshire Dales, much of it beside the River Nidd. The route starts and ends in the market town of Pateley Bridge, and can be walked comfortably over four to six days. It is well waymarked throughout.
The book has all you need to plan and enjoy your walk:
- concise directions, printed on rainproof paper
- 12 pages with detailed route mapping (1:40,000)
- background on River Nidd, minerals and textiles
- four page section on habitats and wildlife
- contact details for accommodation and transport
- link routes from Ripon and Knaresborough
- lavishly illustrated with 95+ colour photos
- 72pp, 120 x 220mm, 180g
- lightweight, open-flat format - concealed wire binding allows book to lie flat when opened
Published by Rucksack Readers March 2019.