Land’s End Circuit
This selected Cornish section of the South West Coast Path runs for 42 miles from St Ives to Penzance. It provides a superb week’s-worth of walking, and serves as a taster for the 630-mile National Trail experience.
The book includes an option to complete the circuit inland by St Michael’s Way, and also a side-trip by tidal causeway to St Michael’s Mount.
This book is pocket-friendly and unlike many paperbacks, it can be opened flat without splitting the spine.
This 72-page guidebook contains all you need to plan and enjoy the Land’s End Circuit:
- the route in sections, with summaries of distance, terrain and altitude gain/loss
- where to find food and drink, accommodation and how to split the distance
- concise background on the geology, history, mining and wildlife
- how and when to visit St Michael’s Mount
- planning information for travel by train, bus, car or plane
- 15 pages with detailed route mapping at 1:35,000
- in full colour, with 100 photographs
- 72pp, 130 x 220mm, 165g
- rucksack-friendly and on rainproof paper
- pocket-friendly format with perfect binding, it can be opened flat without splitting the spine.
Published by Rucksack Readers May 2020.