Great Glen Way
This is the new, second edition of Trailblazer's guidebook with maps of the Great Glen Way, a relatively easy week-long walk amongst beautiful Highland scenery including a high level option between Fort Augustus and Drumnadrochit that gives even better mountain views.
- 8 town plans, 7 colour overview maps and 33 large scale Great Glen Way maps – at just under 1:20,000 – showing route times, places to stay, points of interest and much more.
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether walking the route in its entirety over six or seven days or sampling the highlights on day walks and short breaks.
- Practical information for all budgets, all updated for the new edition – camping, bunkhouses, hostels, B&Bs, pubs and hotels; Fort William to Inverness – where to stay, where to eat, what to see, plus detailed street plans.
- Comprehensive public transport information – for all access points on the Way.
- Colour overview mapping and trail profiles.
- GPS waypoints.
Dimensions: 180mm x 120mm x 12mm, 206g
Second edition, published by Trailblazer 2021