Exmoor & North Devon Coast Path - Trailblazer
This guidebook from Trailblazer covers the first 124.5 miles of the South West Coast Path, from Minehead to Bude. The section takes approximately 10-12 days and follows the spectacular coastline through pretty villages such as Lynton and Clovelly, passing through the Exmoor National Park, around Barnstaple Bay and Hartland Point to the seaside resort of Bude just over the border with Cornwall.
- 68 maps – 15 town and village plans and 53 large-scale walking maps – at just under 1:20,000 – showing route times, gradients, where to stay, interesting features; includes GPS waypoints.
- ltineraries for all walkers – whether walking the route in its entirety over 10 days or sampling the highlights on day walks and short breaks.
- Practical information for all budgets – Where to stay (campsites, hostels, B&Bs, pubs and hotels), where to eat, what to see.
- Comprehensive public transport information for daywalks – all access points on the path.
- GPS waypoints – downloadable from this website.
- 3rd edition now includes new style mapping.
Dimensions: 180mm x 120mm x 15mm, 258g
Published by Trailblazer, 3nd edition 2022