This guide by Trailblazer covers the section of the South West Coast Path, from Plymouth to Poole Harbour (217 miles). This beautiful route includes 95 miles within England’s only Natural World Heritage Site, the Jurassic Coast, and passes dramatic cliffs and headlands, Chesil Bank’s impressive spit and Lulworth Cove, winding through idyllic seaside villages such as Beer and Lyme Regis.
- 97 large-scale walking maps – at just under 1:20,000 – showing route times, gradients, where to stay, interesting features; includes GPS waypoints.
- Guides to 48 towns and villages.
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether walking the route in its entirety or sampling the highlights on day walks and short breaks.
- Practical information for all budgets – Where to stay (campsites, hostels, B&Bs, pubs and hotels), where to eat, what to see.
- Comprehensive public transport information for day walks – all access points on the path.
Published by Trailblazer 2018 - 2nd edition.