Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Trailblazer's guidebook to the Dales Way, a relatively easy 81 mile week-long walk between Ilkley, in the Yorkshire Dales National Park and Bowness-on-Windermere, in the Lake District
- 38 large scale, detailed walking maps
- Unique mapping features - walking directions, tricky junctions, places to stay and eat, points of interest and walking times are all written onto the maps themselves in the places to which they apply
- Downloadable GPS waypoints included
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether walking the route in its entirety over two weeks or sampling the highlights on day walks and short breaks
- All-in-one-guide – reviews of places to stay (campsites, hostels, B&Bs, pubs and hotels), places to eat, attractions along the way
- Comprehensive public transport information for weekend and day walks – all access points on the path.
Published by Trailblazer 2016.