Cornwall Coast Path - Trailblazer
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This guide covers from Bude to Plymouth (288¼ miles/460km) of the South West Coast Path.
- Includes 142 detailed South West Coast Path maps: the largest-scale maps available – At just under 1:20,000 (8cm or 31/8 inches to 1 mile) these are bigger than even the most detailed walking maps currently available in the shops. Now includes GPS waypoints.
- Unique mapping features – walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest. These are not general-purpose maps but fully edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers.
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether walking the entire route or sampling the highlights on day walks or short breaks.
- Detailed public transport information for all access points.
- Practical information for all budgets – What to see; where to eat (cafés, pubs and restaurants); where to stay (B&Bs, hotels, bunkhouses, hostels and campsites).
Dimensions: 180mm x 120mm x 20mm, 400g
Published by Trailblazer 2022 - 7th edition.