Coast to Coast Path - Trailblazer
Original price £ 12.99
Current price £ 10.99
9th edition of Trailblazer's guide to the Coast to Coast, from St Bees on the Irish Sea across the width of Northern England to the North Sea at Robin Hood’s Bay.
- Large scale walking maps available – just under 1:20,000.
- Unique mapping features - walking directions, tricky junctions, places to stay and eat, points of interest and walking times are all written onto the maps themselves in the places to which they apply.
- Downloadable GPS waypoints and tracklog also included.
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether walking the route in its entirety over two weeks or sampling the highlights on daywalks and short breaks.
- All-in-one-guide – reviews of places to stay (campsites, hostels, B&Bs, pubs and hotels), places to eat, attractions along the way.
- Comprehensive public transport information for weekend and day walks – all access points on the path.
Dimensions: 180mm x 120mm x 16mm, 300g
9th edition, published by Trailblazer 2020.