15 Short Walks in the Surrey Hills
A great new book of short walks around Guildford, Dorking and south Surrey from authors Nike Werstroh and Jacint Mig.
The short walks in this book can be enjoyed all year round. Don't miss the fabulous bluebell-carpeted woodlands which are spectacular in the spring.
The guide includes easy-to-read Ordnance Survey maps and clear route descriptions, perfect if you're new to walking or are looking for something you can enjoy with the whole family. Details of local beauty spots and tasty refreshment stops are included, and most of the walks can be completed in under 3 hours.
- Walk 1 Tilford and Frensham Little Pond
- Walk 2 Crooksbury Hill and Waverley Abbey
- Walk 3 Devil’s Punch Bowl
- Walk 4 Guildford and the River Wey
- Walk 5 St Martha’s Hill and Chilworth Gunpowder Mills
- Walk 6 Bramley old railway and the River Wey
- Walk 7 Newlands Corner and Silent Pool
- Walk 8 Shere woodlands
- Walk 9 Hurtwood and Holmbury Hill
- Walk 10 The Lovelace Bridges
- Walk 11 Denbies Hillside and vineyard
- Walk 12 Box Hill and the Stepping Stones
- Walk 13 Box Hill Hike
- Walk 14 Leith Hill
- Walk 15 Reigate Fort
First edition. Published 17 Jan 2023.