100 Walks in Staffordshire
Staffordshire offers a wide range of delights for the walker - from the windswept Peak District through riverside walks to picturesque villages. This collection of 100 walks ranges from between three to eleven miles in length, with routes to suit all walking abilities. Full-colour mapping is included which is sourced from the Ordnance Survey.
- Easy-to-follow directions
- Clear and detailed route maps
- Where to park and places to eat and drink
- Interesting sights along the way
- 196 x 128 mm
- 97 colour route maps and 1 regional map
Published by Crowood Press 2017.