The 1000 Mile 3 Season Walk Sock has carefully chosen padded zones to offer complete protection and comfort. A padded heel extends to cover the Achilles tendon. Additional padded zones cushion the ankle bones, toes and ball of the foot areas.
The combination of soft merino wool with top and arch venting allows the foot to breathe. This can help maintain an even temperature of the foot within the shoes.
Merino wool is one of softest types of wool available and is perfect for regulating body temperature. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer and its moisture wicking properties combined with being slightly moisture repellent allow the wearer to remain dry.
Made in England.
- Tear-drop shaped padded zone covers the ankle bone
- Padded heel zone extends upwards to protect the Achilles tendon
- Top & arch venting allows the foot to breathe and maintains an even temperature
- Arch bracing for additional support & custom fit
- Extra padding for toe, ball & upper mid-foot
- Flat toe seam for reduce irritation
- Single layer sock
SIZING: Choose the same size sock as your foot size. If you have a narrow fitting (D or less for men, B or less for women) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with not wrinkles.
Ladies Small – 3-5.5UK (EUR 36-38.5) BLUE
Ladies Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) LILAC
Men’s Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) GREEN
Men’s Large – 9-11.1UK (EUR 43-46.5) RED
Men’s XL – 12-14UK (EUR 47-49) ROYAL
CONTENT: 80% Merino Wool, 19% Nylon and 1% Elastane
CARE: Machine wash at 30 degree, No tumble dry.