Wales Coast Path: Carmarthen Bay & Gower
One of seven Official Guides to the Wales Coast Path. This guidebook covers Carmarthen Bay and Gower.
The Carmarthen Bay and Gower section of the Wales Coast Path (from Tenby to Swansea) runs for 120 miles/193 kilometres between Amroth, on the eastern edge of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, to Swansea, on the landward side of the Gower Peninsula.
This Official Guide splits the route into 12 convenient day sections, each of about 10-17 miles / 16-27 kilometres. It contains everything local and long-distance walkers need to enjoy the path and includes:
- An overview of Carmarthen Bay and Gower with dedicated history and wildlife sections
- Twelve day-walk sections with detailed route descriptions and full, enhanced Ordnance Survey mapping
- Distance charts, section overviews, background information and interpretation of places of interest
- Stunning professional photographs throughout
- Information on accommodation.
Published by Northern Eye Books, May 2015, revised 2021