St Cuthbert's Way
St Cuthbert’s Way is one of Scotland’s Great Trails, and it crosses the Scotland-England border on high ground east of the Yetholms. The route is fully waymarked, the gradients are modest and it has welcoming B&Bs and pubs at strategic intervals. Most people will complete it comfortably within 5 or 6 days.
This guidebook has all you need to plan and enjoy the St Cuthbert’s Way:
- concise, up-to-date directions
- altitude profiles for each section
- challenging route option over the Cheviot (815m/2674ft)
- background on St Cuthbert’s life and times
- features on Lindisfarne, history and wildlife
- contact details for accommodation and transport
- dropdown route map (1:100,000)
- 80 glorious colour photos
- 64pp, 145 x 220mm, 196g
- rucksack-friendly and on rainproof paper
- lightweight, open-flat format - concealed wire binding allows book to lie flat when opened.
Published by Rucksack Readers April 2016.