Great Glen Way
Fully revised in 2019-20 after extensive fieldwork this guidebook includes new large-scale mapping (1:38,000) with mileage markers and a kilometre grid, many updates and fresh photos, and is in our slim pocket-friendly format, still on rainproof paper.
This guidebook contains all you need to plan and enjoy the Great Glen Way – on foot or on a bike:
- detailed mapping on 13 pages at 1:38,000
- hill and mountain side-trips including Ben Nevis
- background on canal heritage, clan history and wildlife
- detailed description for each section walked from Fort William to Inverness
- summaries showing distance, terrain, food/drink stops and altitude profile
- planning information for walkers and cyclists
- town plans of Fort William and Inverness
- in full colour, with 100+ photos, many of them new
- 80pp, 130 x 220mm, 165g
- rucksack-friendly and on rainproof paper
- lightweight, open-flat format - concealed wire binding allows book to lie flat when opened.
Published by Rucksack Readers 2020 (6th edition).