Yorkshire Wolds Way
This is the official guide to the Yorkshire Wolds Way National Trail. It is the complete companion to the National Trail for both the long-distance walker and the weekend walker
- 1:25,000 Ordnance Survey mapping for the whole route
- Circular walks off the trail to explore the local area
- Background information on everything from archaeology to wildlife
- Up-to-date information on public transport, refreshment places and places of interest
- Lavishly illustrated with colour photography throughout.
Dimensions: 210mm x 130mm x 10mm, 262g
Published by Aurum Press in July 2016.