Lancashire is a walker's paradise with many unexpected delights such as Silverdale and the Forest of Bowland. This collection of 100 great walks will help you explore the diverse and beautiful landscapes of this fascinating yet under-rated county.
- 100 walks which are up to 12 miles
- Detailed and accurate route descriptions
- Full-colour mapping is included which is sourced from the Ordnance Survey
- Where to park and where to eat and drink
- Places of interest to see en route
- 196x128 mm
- 100 colour route maps & 1 regional map
Published by Crowood Press 2015.