The Cleveland Way is one of England’s oldest and best-loved National Trails. Rucksack Readers' new second edition has larger-scale mapping, several route updates and 95 colour photos. In pocket-friendly format, with perfect binding instead of concealed wiro. Unlike many paperbacks, it can be opened flat without splitting the spine.
This guidebook contains all you need to plan and enjoy the Cleveland Way:
- detailed description of the route walked clockwise from Helmsley to Filey via Saltburn
- background on heritage, geology and scenery
- wildlife information supported by superb photographs
- map of the entire route on 11 pages (1:80,000)
- information about public transport and travel
- lavishly illustrated, with 95 colour photographs
- rucksack-friendly and on rainproof paper.
“A testament to excellent research, writing and photography” - Malcolm Hodgson, Trail Manager
Published by Rucksack Readers February 2021