Hadrian's Wall Path
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Revised in 2016 this guidebook from Rucksack Readers contains all you need to plan and enjoy Hadrian’s Wall Path:
- detailed route description for the walk from Bowness to Wallsend
- concise directions for the walk from Wallsend to Bowness
- the history and anatomy of the Roman Wall
- summary of forts and visitor centres
- wildlife, habitats and other background
- information about public transport and travel
- lavishly illustrated, with 70 colour photographs
- map of the entire route (1:100,000)
- 64pp, 145 x 220mm, 196g
- rucksack-friendly and on rainproof paper
- lightweight, open-flat format - concealed wire binding allows book to lie flat when opened.
Published by Rucksack Readers July 2016.