Cleveland Way - Trailblazer
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Trailblazer's guide to the Cleveland Way written by Henry Stedman.
- Includes 48 detailed walking maps: the largest-scale maps available – At just under 1:20,000 (8cm or 31/8 inches to 1 mile) these are bigger than even the most detailed walking maps currently available in the shops
- Unique mapping features – walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest. These are not general-purpose maps but fully edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether hiking the entire route or sampling highlights on day walks or short breaks
- Detailed public transport information for all access points
- Practical information for all budgets What to see; where to eat (cafés, pubs and restaurants); where to stay (B&Bs, hotels, bunkhouses, hostels and campsites)
- Includes downloadable GPS waypoints
Dimensions: 180mm x 120mm x 12mm, 222g
Published by Trailblazer January 2019.