South Downs Way - Rucksack Readers
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
This guidebook by Fiona Barltrop contains all you need to plan and enjoy the South Downs Way National Trail:
- detailed route description
- background on geology, history and conservation
- wildlife and habitats
- fold-out map of the entire route (1:105,000)
- information about public transport and travel
- lavishly illustrated, with over 80 colour photographs
- 64pp, 145 x 220mm, 205g
- rucksack-friendly and on rainproof paper
- lightweight, open-flat format - concealed wire binding allows book to lie flat when opened.
Published by Rucksack Readers August 2016.