South Downs Way - New Edition
The new and updated official guide by Paul Millmore for the long-distance walker or cyclist, the horse rider or the weekend stroller. Includes colour extracts from the Ordnance Survey's Explorer series at 1:25,000 showing points along the route cross-referenced to the text.
This is the new addition published in 2022 but we still have copies of the previous addition at a discounted price.
- Ordnance Survey mapping for the entire route
- Background information on everything from archaeology to wildlife
- Comprehensive, up-to-date information on public transport, accommodation and places of interest
- Lavishly illustrated with colour photography throughout
- Details of horsebox parking, vets, saddlers and farriers for horse riders
- Cycle repair shops along the Way
- Circular routes off the Trail for shorter walks or rides
The directions are written from Eastbourne to Winchester (east to west).
Published by Frances Lincoln, an imprint of The Quarto Group, in 2022.