Ordnance Survey Travel Towel
You never need to dry yourself with anything boring again. These giant super soft and lightweight, Lifeventure’s Softfibre towels are printed with Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 mapping, printed at about 3 times normal size. If you love maps you must have one of these.
They're not only beautiful, they're clever too. They:
- are made of extra soft-feel fabic
- absorb 9 times their own weight in water
- dry 8 times faster than a conventional towel.
- are treated with permanent Polygiene® antibacterial formula
- and they won the Family Product award at the 2018 Outdoor Industry Awards.
They come in 5 iconic designs:
- Pennine Way - High Peak, showing the start of the Pennine Way
- Ben Nevis
- Scafell Pike
- Central London
Everyone needs one of these.
- Dimensions - opened: 150 x 90cm
- Dimensions - folded: 17 x 10 x 4.5cm
- Weight: 280g dry