Compact and light - the map itself weighs just 60gms - a third of the weight of a bulky laminated map. You can fold or refold it time and again, or stuff it in your back pocket and it won't fall to pieces.
The map shows the entire route St Dogmaels to Amroth on one sheet.
- Information on finding accommodation, camping, food.
- Directions to the start of the route.
- Ranger Service contact numbers
- Enlargements of towns/villages showing facilities available.
- Tips on weather and clothing.
Detailed mapping, full legend. 1:40,000 scale. National Grid - can be used with GPS.
Supplied in clear plastic pocket.