North Downs Way
The official guide for the North Downs Way written by Colin Saunders. This new edition has been re-written and re-designed from beginning to end, to include a wealth of new information, and to turn a scenic walk into a truly educative and enlightening experience. The result is a complete companion to the Trail for today's walker.
- Ordnance Survey 1:25 000 mapping for the entire route
- Railway station links throughout
- Places of interest, refreshments, accommodation and public transport information
- History, archaeology and wildlife
- Colour photography throughout
Published by Aurum Press in January 2016.